Friday, September 21, 2012

ROCK WORLD(KULAI),THE NEW CLIMBING GYM IN TOWN

The new rock climbing gym finally open it's door on 16th september, 2012.  I was one of the few invited guest for their opening /launching.  Just when I had return to klang for good this gym opens right at kulai, where I was previously based. Previously I had to travelled about an hour drive to desa cemerlang to their 1st gym. If I had only knew I would had delayed my going back home. haiz.
Anyway this gym is just top rope , no bouldering yet. Currently it is the biggest one at Johor.
I started my journey together with my friend Lilian , who had graciouly offered to drive me there. At 5.30am she picked me from my home and we headed for the highway.  It was a rainy and wet drive through out the journey, and I was thinking, what a good weather to be in bed,but since I had given my word to my friend I would be there on the opening, so I had to keep my word. One friend was suppose to join us at one of the R& R, but last minute he backed out. Here are the photos taken by my friend Lilian, and some by rockworld.
Those who are staying in the south region , do check out this lastest gym in town. They open daily from Mon to Fri business hours from :3.00pm to 11.00pm and on sat and sun from: 10.00am to 11.00am. Find them on facebook here:
Their charges refer to the table below:-



ck yeap with 3 young climbers, who are regulars at the other gym.

with a young climber.




group photos of some of the guests and climbers.

this young girl is the daughter of the guy in red, from the Petit bouldering center . She is only 6 ,but she sure can climb.

Rockworld is located at Indah Putera, Kulai.PTD 46975-80, JALAN PERSIARAN INDAHPURA 2,TAMAN INDAHPURA, , 81000 Kulai.







2 comments:

  1. Wow, you were invited to the lauching? So nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Hayley,
    thanks. I was also part of the demo team. 11 of us climb up.i think i was the olderest. ::D

    ReplyDelete