Thursday, August 30, 2012

FINALLY I'M BACK HOME


Yesterday was my last day at my work place. It was really a surprise when I came back from my round at the factory, the staff had prepared a little surprise for me. I was really touched by their action. I guess when you treat people nice, they will  receiprocate.
I always remember their birthdays and celebrate with them. I had been doing that even in my last office.

with some of the office staff


A shirt and a pant.



The evening before that there was a farewell dinner for me.

I came as their boss, and I like to believe I left as their friends. Some of them posted on my facebook how they missed me already. That is some of the little things in life that makes us feel satisfied.







5 comments:

  1. Welcome back home!!

    Looks like you have very good friendship with your office staffs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hayley.I always treat them as friends instead of subordinates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know that you are back for good now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be a nice boss to your staffs, Johnnie.

    And glad your are finally back home with family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks Yan & Yvonne.
    now Im so bored dont have anything to do, time seems to stand still. Have been job hunting the last two days, still no luck. dont know how long i have to wait. haiz

    ReplyDelete