Thursday, August 23, 2012

NO WAY I AM GONNA TO THAT.!


Sorry Im not gonna do what you want me to do.
Can you imagine I still got a couple of days to go, this moron of a GM wants me to move my things to another place before I leave.
Are you kidding me I am still an employee until I leave why are you such a hurry to get me out?  If I moved my things how am I gonna use them whilst I am still here huh? you expect me to sleep on the floor is it?  You want me to take the tv , how am I  going to pass my time after work? Actually he had already asked me to move some of  big items since a couple of weeks ago, but  I ignored him but yesterday he reminded me again. 
Even all my staff were shocked to learnt about what happen.  Anyway I will hand over the house keys on  my last day and you can do what you want
after that for all I care. Today I leave for home with my last load of my belongings and will return on Monday and then on wednesday I will take a flight back home .
Then it's goodbye johor and to that inhuman and heartless guy.

2 comments:

  1. Chill bro,come up to Penang lah,I take you jalan jalan and cari makan,,then your 心情必如花放. Just pray to the Lord Almighty,,,you know sometimes I hate morons as well but then again,they can do what they want,you know what? one day they may just come to their senses,,

    so,give me a call if you so happen wanting to come for a day or two,,,

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thanks Bro for the encouraging words. What a coincidence a friend of mine have also invited me to visiti him. He will return to Penang in a couple of months'time. Two more friends have confirm to visit him in Dec. I will surely like to meet you if I can make it. It all depends if I have found employment. I wanted to take it easy until next year, but my wife would not hear of it.So it's rather difficult to commit. Haiz.

    ReplyDelete