Tuesday, November 24, 2009

JOGGING AT THE PARK

Since my last incident I have stoped jogging at the park. But last week my god daugther,snow invited me to join her, I need not wait for a second invitation. Of course I gladly joined her and have been running ever since.I am glad she had me in mind everytime she wants to go jogging.Of course the best part is after jogging where we can have a meal together and chat a bit. On Sunday my son Joel deceided to join us but half way, ran out of steam, so he ask us to go ahead and he will catch up. After a long while there was still no sign of him. so we deceide to double back and look for him,but he was no where to be found. Panic ! could he be lost? After going in circles, he finally showed up at the place where people does their Aerobics routine. We went back to take a quick shower and later met up at old town kopitiam for our breakfast.It's been quite a while since I had a chance to have a meal with Joel.and even a longer while with both of them together. Coming back to my jogging,usually I manage to stay on course with my daughter, who was also my one time personal trainer.But today, I felt quite difficult to catch up with her. I know she is so fit and keeping up with her really takes some effort.But sometimes I am worried for this girl; she tends to overdo things . knowing her she will probably work out again when she goes back to the gym. Anyway I had a pain on my right side of my Abdomen, so I could not continue running. Had to stop and walk .so I told my girl to go ahead and I will meet her at the base at our usual meeting place. After awhile I could continue running slowly until I reached the base at our meeting point. Hope it is just hunger prangs.
I did not have dinner and was craving for some western, but since she had to rush to the gym for an appointement with a client, have to take a rain check. will wait for her call.so it's bread again. sigh...I hate to eat alone ,so bread will do fine if I must eat alone..


having our breakfast at old town kopitiam, bt tinggi, klang



No comments:

Post a Comment