Monday, April 13, 2009

My Gym Experience






Sometimes last year found myself at the entrance of the local gym. Just out of curiousity I ask for some brochures and rates. There was none instead I was introduced to a sales person who
brief me on the various packages, and before I knew it I was signing on the dot dot lines.
After almost a year I am trying to recollect what I had gone through at the gym...
Apart from the free personal training I tried out some of the group excercise just for fun.

June 14th:Joined the body combat class. surprised I lasted the 1 hour duration.
june 18th 2008 attend the 2nd class of body combat, this time my instructor was a lady, a bit different style. still tiring but I manage to last through out the 1 hour plus and I think I will continue attending the class and see what will it do to my body.Next week she wants the class to dress in black. cool.june:24th: body combat 36. music to james bond.etc work out another hour. hope to improve my endurance.will go for other class under and different intructor and see if there is any difference.june 25th :another instructor but same body combat version.(36) weight: 61.6kg. will have another go with another instructor this sunday. to catch up on the move. june 28 another new instructor, who was very good.give precise and clear instruction and I was able to follow though out. but unfortunately today was her last day..just when I was begining to enjoy her teaching.weigh again today: 60.2 kg. either the scale is giving a wrong reading or I have really loss some weight.. yahoo.. a couple more kg i would be sastified. jUNE 29: 2nd last class with Cheng the trainer. her last will be next tuesday. so sad she had to go. hoping she could stay as she really put her heart in the workout. I think I have learnt some of the moves. will continue till the end of the workout. july 3rd: surprise our last trainer came in today. good to see Cheng again. good work out. enjoying every bit of it. Hope she will continue to come back.jul 5th a new instructer today by the name of alvin. quite ok. can follow through. he will be taking the rest of the session.I was told.weigh again . today's reading 60.8kg. some weight gain. need to work harder.jul 17: body combat.today is a mixure of the old releases. a bit difficult and tiring. have to keep going. jul 21, 22 & 23rd attend combat classes three days in a row. should i skip tomorrow's class? aug 6th: still mixed combat , which is the old release ,but at least I got to learnt them. some of the work out are fine. Aug 11th: Really pushing myself to the limit and give all out. really sweat out during the hour work out.am now nearer to my goal. weight today: 58.6. another 1 kg to go.Aug 18th: Went for Body pump, cos no combat class on Tues(instructin gone back to home town ) this is my 2nd class and I still will be back more often. have also have another try on body attack, but quit half way. just couldnot fit in. this is just for for me.!weight:60.1?? what happen. ?? all the hard work still no results!!?I think will not weight again until a couple of month as this is so dicouraging! aug 21 :weight again this time just in towel and the weight:? taa laa:58.6 kgs! yes!!sept 1st:some of my pants which were tight for me are now a bit loose.so i tried some of my old pants that were too tight for me and now they fit like a glove with some extra inch to spare. so I must have been loosing weight.. I think I have achieved my goal.

april 2009. my current weight is 56.3
apart from body combat, I did tried out body step which as fun,but not to my liking.
Have another go at body pump which I stopped for a while. begining to enjoy it again.
I have also tried RPM ,which is like racing bike , except the bike is stationary. The instructor will lead the class through some imaginary hill climbs, road etc. 50 mins per session. quite enjoyable. I survive this as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment