Friday, April 10, 2009

Looking Back...



There were good times, and there were bad moments, but I like to ponder on the good side of things. These are the things we can be grateful for.
Sure I had my disappointment but then who doesnt?
One thing I am grateful is my family , especially my lovely wife who is the pillar of the family. She is there to ensure everything is taken care of in the family. what will I do without you dear?
I have two grown up sons , the elderest Reuben is 27 and the youngest Joel is 22. Then of course my two lovely god daughters, snow and piper.What more can a man ask for ? I am over joyed with this new role ,but my wife does not share this enthusiasm, having seen me being hurt once
when I first play this role. She cautioned me, no matter what we do or how much love we give to them , they are after all someone's daughters. I suppose she is right , but I just cant help it. I enjoyed doing it and even if I am hurt again, I will not regret it.

The other thing I am thankful for are friends. I am very blessed to have found some very good friends over the years. Some of them have a great inpact on my life. I have also learnt not every body share the same view when it comes to making friends., as I discovered some are just happy to remain casual friends.- nothing more. they are not interested in building relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment