Saturday, April 18, 2009

my adventure at Broga, semenyih








This morning I got up early at 3.50 am , before the alarm could ring. I always make it a point to keep appointment on time and I do hate when people are late, so I have set a standard to be on time whenever there is an appointment. My friend Darren was suppose to pick me up at 4.15 am, so I dont want to be late. after waiting for 10 mins I sent him a text message .He responsed saying he will be late due to someone he was suppose to pick up woke up late. So I walk up to the main road to wait for him as the mosquitos was having a feast while I was waiting at the front gate of my home. After a while he finally turned up and we headed to the federal highway to rendevous with more people.As soon as everybody who was suppose to join the trip turn up. We reached Broga at about 6.00am. We took out our torch lights and started our journey up the hill. It must have been at least 25 years or so I last had a hiking trip. The first time I did it was when I was in school and later on when I was in the royal rangers ministry(a uniformed programme for children) I had no difficulty to climb those steep hills. I guess my signing up with a personal trainer who happen to be my god daughter pays off. Thanks 宝贝.
Finally we make it to the top just in time to witness the sunrise. It was a beautiful sight. After an hour or so we make our way down to the town for breakfast before heading for home.
I enjoyed the trip and do not mind to go back again.
Here are some of the photos of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment