Monday, August 28, 2017

WHY I KEEP ON DOING THIS?

Sometimes I wonder why I do the things that I do.   Whenever someone ask for assistance I never say no. So I receive a request to help someone to do /practice lead climbing with him. There was  another request for belaying, outdoor.As the day approached , I suggested to the one who make  request first, if he has any objection we changed the venue to outdoor instead of indoor.He has no objection. The day finaly came., I woke up early as I need an hour to reach the destination. Half way driving it started raining and from experience I knew even if certain part was raining it does not means everywhere else is. Anyway when I reached my destination, it was not raining. In fact it had stopped,  I had my breakfast, then I started to receive messages one after another, that they would not be coming. The reason it was raining.   I suggested we changed the venue to indoor gym at putra jaya. Two agreed and I make my way there.  Half way I got a call from one of the climber, he had a bad headache and like to be excused.  The other one did not response unitl much later. He had overslept.  Since I was already at the gym and paid for the entrance, I just hang around and then I spoted these group of young people who look so lost and I asked them if they need help. Found out they were first timer and wanted to try their hands at rock climbing and so I help them out. Another group saw what I was doing and asked for assistance and of course I had to oblige. At least I was able to consoled myself my time was not totally wasted.
Anyway from this episole I need to do things differently. From now on do not go out of my way just to

Please someone. If people need the company they have to come on my terms not theirs.   Enough of my silly mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment