Friday, August 25, 2017

GROUP TRAINING

This is the first time I had joined a group training session, at the gym. I did not even know they offer such training. All this while I thought  it was a paid session or a trail work out. This is my 3rd week and I observed, some drop out after a few, others after two sessions.  I  am not sure the reason but can only guess. Maybe it was too difficult and they find they do not have the energy to continue?  Well, stamina does not comes overnight, one need to be consistance and keep on training in order to grow stronger and improved their stamina.  Group training also is a way to encourage one another . You feel motivated when in a group.  Training alone does not work for everyone. Chances are you will feel lazy and all kind of excuses when you train alone and at home.
My other observation at the gym is the free weight area are mostly occupied on week days.  It is the same at most clubs. Only during week end one really get the chance of using the equipments.  


week one
week two


week three


No comments:

Post a Comment