Tuesday, February 7, 2017

THE FLIP SIDE OF THINGS


General observation on people I came across.
People do change and our perception of them might not be what they appear to be.

Subject one:
Sometimes show concern, sometime she is so distant. Very confusing indeed.  Just hope things will work out though.Fingers crossed.

Subject two:
Seems like she is quite bias and sometimes I think I do not understand her at all.  I really hope it is my wrong perception because I really think the world of her and it is as if she can do no wrong.

Subject three
Those who ask you to make arrangement and when you make time and arrangement, they will FFK you. Must learn to say no in future and not to be too soft.

Subject four
The fun  and good to all type.  It took me quite a while to reliase, she says the same thing to most of the other uncles and that what she says is not to be taken seriously. My bad.

Subject five
The not really meant what I says type.  They can make promises or just being courteous and says for the sake of saying? Ok you ask when can meet up, and she says ok meet during  a certain time because that is the only time available and when that time came, she totally forgotten about it or never intent to meet up. Wonder if they are really interested in making a connection.at all.


That is life I guess, sometimes hard to avoid. Just take it as a lesson and life's experience. Life is too short, just enjoyed the moments and do not over think too much. (just a little is permissible)








No comments:

Post a Comment