Wednesday, February 8, 2017

MIGHT NOT BE LONG NOW


The first line of Frank Sinatra's song my way goes like this

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain..

Many of my friends have left this world. I don't know when my time will be up, but the Bible does mention the average age of a person on earth is around 70 years.I am now in my 60s.


Psalm 90:10New International Version (NIV) 

Our days may come to seventy years,
    or eighty, if our strength endures;
yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow,
    for they quickly pass, and we fly away.



Just like all products there is  a shelf life expirary date.  


So I want to do things I enjoy while I still can.
I do have some things in my basket list.  But one thing close to my heart is to see someone dear before I go. I hope I will get to do it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment