Friday, February 24, 2017

DRIVING Vs TRAIN RIDE

Ever since my sifu quit teaching Body combat, I have yet to find one who is able to motivate me until now. I found someone who is equally friendly and I am able to connect with. But the gym is so far and getting there is quite a challenge. The first time I drove there it took me nearly two hours from Klang. Then I thought I try going by train. My first attempt fail as it was raining cats and dogs and I could not find a parking spot near the train station, so I abort the trip and sent a text to the instructors for last minute ffk. The following week  the weather was fine and I manage to find a good parking spot . I got a senior price ticket to main station.The ride was smooth,, at least I did not have to experience jam on the road. The only complaint I had was the signal clearance time, which happened thrice during the journey. I suppose air plane have that kind of hitch as well. Anyway from the train terminal to the next building(nu sentral) where the gym was, took me less than 10 minutes. I had no problem finding the gym, just took a lift to the 4th level and it was very easy to locate it.
I even had time to had dinner with the instructer after work out. The only disadvantage of taking a train was the last train is at 10.30pm and I cannot afford to missed the train.  I got home past midnight. So last night I thought I will try driving again, as I will not be restricted by time and I figured I will be able to reach home earlier as well.  What a bad choice, half way it rained heavily and waze became voiceless and I was not use to that. Looking on the phone while driving could be dangerous as well. Took a couple of wrong turn and long route before I reach my destination two hours later. I had also end up parking somewhere else as I did not want to risk going in circle again and did not want to be late for class. I had a hard time trying to get to my car after class and took me quite a while to figure it out where I park it.
Lesson learnt from this episode, should have another back up navigation app. I had earlier deleted maps which came with the phone because I wanted to free some space. Big mistake. So the next trip I will revert back to train ride, as least I do not have to stress myself. just enjoy the train ride and maybe try to catch the earlier train back.




No comments:

Post a Comment