Friday, November 18, 2016

SAD TO SEE YOU GO...






Was rather disappointed that I could not attend the last class with my sifu, but I did manage to join her for dinner. If I have to propose a toast it would goes like this.

May I propose a toast to the most amazing girl I ever met.I remember when I saw her name on the schedule at the gym, I sent her a message to check if she was indeed the one who was to replace the outgoing Body combat instructor. I sent her a friend request immediately once acknowledged she was. That was November 6th 2013.Even though I have know her only for a short period, but I felt like I knew her for a long time.That's why she will always be my favourite body combat sifu.
 From day one I met her, I just knew she would find a friend in her. Over the years she have proven to be a warm, and caring person that she is. I am really blessed to know her. All the best to you sifu as you and till we meet again.
I must say I really enjoyed her presence and  have  many opportunities to be around her in some of the activities we did together. Hope we can do them again in future.


at Damai wall, rock climbing

Rock climbing at Damai


at Pcp, rock climbing

Hiking with her at Tabur East


another picture taken at PCP


Body combat class with Irene Ang

At Miri Airport November 2016

Her last class at Celebrity Fitness, Subang, November 11 2016


Her farewell dinner at TGIF , Pavillion with hikers kakis. Nov 14 2016


I would like to dedicate this song to her, Goodbye girl by David Gates






No comments:

Post a Comment