Tuesday, November 22, 2016

NORTH FACE OUTDOOR CHALLENGE.


Have done a couple of  obstacles run at Tandom, 3 to be exact, but I forego the last one by Tandom base until I saw the event by North face. I know my friend Jimmy is a big fan of North face, and so I tag him. And he responsed by saying ok on.To be honest I was not expecting that. Anyway a team was put up and he created the team name "Fun above challenge" and that was what we did. Just having fun.  Some of the obstacles I was so looking forward to was not there. The run was in two installment rather than the normal at one go. So the first loop we did 5 km but turn out it was lesser than that. After doing some 10 obstacles, we were back to the finishing line and then to the starting line to do the second loop with another 10 obstacles. As usuall I avoid the ice box and the slide.But surprisingly this time I manage to do the first monkey bar. Overall it was fun in the company of friends.


photo credit:Running magazine Malaysia

Photocredit: Jimmy chew
Photo credit:Jimmy. I cleared this!



photo credit: Joseph Yong
our team

No comments:

Post a Comment