Tuesday, November 29, 2016

RECOLLECTION OF 2016


Can’t believe the year is almost coming to a close, soon it will be another new year.
Here are a recap of some of my activities for 2016. (not in sequence but catergorised.
Runs: Feb 13- The fairy tale run. Felt rather awkward meeting some people there, but I shall not dwell there.
           May 8-Run for humanity at Taman Rakyat klang. This is the first time I signed up for two events which fall on the same day. Only when I checked for the collection date did I realized my folly. So in the end I had to give up the KLSC run, which was also in klang but a bit further and I settle for the one at Taman Rakyat, as it was nearer to where I stayed.
          Aug6- Ocbc Bank/Kccl charity run at Jalan Meru. Met one of my hiking friend there.
          Aug 20- Puma night run-they changed the venue to Shah Alam. Had a hard time trying to locate the place. Met a friend from the gym.She bought me a burger for dinner.
    Nov 20th – the first North face event. :The North face outdoor challenge with my hiking friends.
         


Charity event at Taman Rakyat ,Klang

Ocbc Bank/Kccl charity run, with Manda

North Face outdoor challenge, nov 20 2016



    Hiking
Apart from the hikes nearby and at my favourite Hill ,Tabur did two major ones at Mulu.
April 15-21 Mulu summit- organized by Irene Ang It was cold and tough but I made it.
Oct 23-  Kutu, revisit at KKB – a pre mulu training for me. It was not easy but I survived
Nov-4th to 7th  Mulu, Pinnacles(gunung api) my second trip with the organizer Irene.
Aug 20- KDC ,damansara organized my first hike for the cell group
Rock climbing
Sept 18- our first road trip to Rock world , Johore with the H2G rock climbers group.
 Sept 29- did some lead climbing at PCP with Irene.
BODY COMBAT        
Oct 22: An event by the Lion group at Evolve mall .
Oct 27- Body combat with Irene at Jaya 1.
Nov 11- the Last class with Irene at CF ,subang Jaya

Finally a farewell dinner for Irene, my favourite Body combat instructor,  hiking buddy and rock climber.

What I am looking for in 2017?

1      Hiking at Bear hill, which I have put off for so long.  It will be a hike and food hunt at Malacca
2      Pine hill trail. A relaxing holiday cum hike.
3      Maybe a holiday nearby country?
g   Going back to the gym..emmm. maybe?




No comments:

Post a Comment