Saturday, May 7, 2016

WHICH SHOULD I CHOOSE?

My first ever blunder . I have registered for two race which falls on the same day. I only reliase it when i checked back the event page and my planner calender. Obviously I cannot be in two different places at the same time so which one should i choose?  We cannot advoid making choices. We have to choose we cannot just walk away from it and pretend nothing had happen. A decision has to be made. The ksl race is further from the run for humanity. The later is without bib and i suppose without medal as well but it is much nearer and besides i dont really care much for the medal as i am not a collector. So i guess the nearer venue wins. So far this year I was able to resist the temptation of joining many run   Todate I have only registered 3. The venue is the deciding factor for joinng one. Its already a week since I stop going to the gym and I am already getting restless so I went to check out a nearby gym. There are no chardio classes only normal machines and free weight.  I am still thinking about it and have not arrive at any decision yet. Maybe I will check out the muai thai class at a nearby gym.Need to consider the cost before I sign up.   

No comments:

Post a Comment