Monday, May 30, 2016

A FRIEND IN DEED


Yesterday I got a messenger message from two of my climbing friends, saying they wanted to climb at camp 5. Since I did not have anything plan in the afternoon, I agreed to Jiin them So after church, I went home for a quick change and made my way to camp 5, Afterway driving I felt something at the back of my car, but I did felt anything strange as I try letting go of my steering wheel while driving and it did not sway side way. One of my friend taught me this to test to see if you have a flat tyre while driving. Upon reaching camp5 and parking my car I notice my back wheel was almost deflated. I figure I will change the tyre after the climb. Upon reaching the climbing gym I made a request to Peter my friend if he could help me change the tyre. He mention he had a pump and would help me pump some air to my tyres and then I could proceed to the nearest shop to get it patched up. Sure enough after the climb we came with his pump and half way through he reliase it was a sunday and not many shop might be open and  then he remember there was a shop where he used to work at in the one utama complex itself. So he made a call to his friend who despatched his worker to where my car was.  This is him waiting till everything was fixed and done before he went off. Such a good friend. He could have just called and left me to wait it out. But no he stayed until he was sure everything was done.My appreciation to you Pete. Thanks pal. This song "friend" by Alan Tam is for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment