Saturday, May 28, 2016

TIME DOES HEAL

Well its been a month since I terminate my gym membership. As much ad I loved Body Combat and I enjoyed sifu's class the most, but it is necessary to leave all that behind to allow me time to heal   my hurt and to forget  the bitter memories due to some incident that I do not wish to remember. Anyway I had a wonderful workout at sifu's class this evening. Met one of the ex member of the previous club. True to her word when she said she will dropby on my invitation to catch up with sifu. It was nice to see her again. Prior to tonight's workout I was invite to another club by another club member. She greet me with a hug just as she did to other  club members whom she is close with. Wonder what would my haters says if they saw what she did. ? Though I had not know her that long she is such a nice person and so friendly. I will treasure such Friendships



No comments:

Post a Comment