Sunday, November 8, 2015

IT IS SETTLE

For the past few weeks, I was confused, lost concentration, and hurt myself at the gym because I was still thinking what had I done wrong. While putting back the dumbbell I accidently hit my own finger, but nothing serious. When I got a message from someone saying she wanted to be alone, and she did not even want to pick up my call, the worst thoughts came to my mind, maybe I did something to make her mad and she wants to avoid me, because her message sound so cold and she did not greet me like what she used to. So in desperation, I wrote and message to her promising her that would be my last message and would not bother her again, if I was the cause of her feeling the way she did. Thank God she replied and assured me it was not the case and she agreed to see me finally.  We had a drink at starbuck followed by Dinner and she told me the real situation and how she was stressed out. I am so happy I found out the truth .Lesson learnt not to jumped into conclusion without finding out the real truth.
We all have our moments of doubt.It is good to clear the air rather than keeping quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment