Monday, July 9, 2012

WHAT'S UP DEAR?

Got a very rare sms message from my wife. It's rare because she rarely sent me message unless something is urgent or important. The sms read do you want to go to Thailand?   No  , she wasn't asking if I want to go for a holiday together with her. Rather  she was to know if I am interested to work there for a family friend. So I replied is she is seriously hiring I am ok. Next question when I can go.? So in my reply I wrote 15/9 to which she asked why so long? Wa lau eh, my last day with the present company is 30th August., rest awhile also can ma? Further more her friend would need time to apply for a work permit right?  Somehow I get the sneaky feeling my wife is in a hurry to get me out of the house.  Maybe on second thought I should not make a hasty decision.  I had a bad experience with a lady boss in my previous office.  She don't quite like me, but she had free ride in my car to work most of the time.  But surely not all lady boss are bad right? Any lady boss out there?

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Not bad, job offer at Thailand. No harm trying, Johnnie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yan,

    No doubt working in Thailand may looks like fun,but it's just too far. I will missed my Darissa. And besides too much tomyam and tomyam girls might make me forget my mother's name as Uncle Lee would say. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ your reply to Yan, Johnnie!

    Your wife is not trying to get you out of the house, she's concerned about you. You were used to work and now suddenly unemployed, maybe she thought you might be boring and thinking negatively. So, getting back to work field will helps. Just my 2 cents.

    Btw, I never worked with lady boss, but women are sensitive and emotional creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Yvonne for your comforting words. A part of me wanted to go so badly and yet another part of me want to stays. Maybe I should look for something nearer to home. But first a rest is what I need.

    ReplyDelete