Friday, July 6, 2012

NOPE, I AM NOT GONNA RESPONSE TO HER

Got this poem in my what app, and part of it read like this:-
Some changed their cities,
Some Leave us
We Leave some
Some are in contact
Some are not in contact.

At the end the recipients are asked to sent to all their friends, as with all chain messages.

It  was sent by someone whom I had 'unfriend'  a month ago from FB.   Usually I will acknowledge the sender with a thank you message, but this one I will not do so. It might  appear to be rude, but I rather she think that than be a hypocrite again.
It all started when she extend the invitation that we go out sometimes for a meal or drinks and so I  accepted her invitation but each time, she was not available when the date draw nearer and I gave her a benefit of a doubt. The last straw was a few months ago on the day of the appointment she only message me at the very last minute saying she has no transport. She has a car and I did not ask what happen to it , so I replied she could have informed me and I would have go where  she was to pick her up. And in her reply she said she never thought of that?  Never thought or no heart?  If you do not want to meet up just  say so.  In the past there was so many ffk from her and I did not think it was ffk , I always give people the benefit of a doubt. However there was one occasion she sense some sarcasm and she messaged me "so you are saying I am lying" and I trying to be a nice person replied no la . Thinking back I should not have lied and tell the truth.(even though truth might hurt) From now on I think I will tell what my truth feeling is and no more trying to make people feel comfortable. No more playing Mr Nice guy.
You might think I am being petty just to severe a friendship over a date. Well I take people seriously and I always believe one must do what one says otherwise don't say it at all. And I am always careful what I say to a person. I do not want to say things just for the sake of saying. As they say in Malay ajar ajar ayam.  So if I says to you come let's yam char one of these days, you can be sure I will make it happen. And I expect people to do the same.  That's not asking too much is it?

4 comments:

  1. There are many types of people in the world. We are nice to them and vice verse, no? Some friends take us for granted, so it's not worth our time and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne,
    you are so right. If they value friendship they should make time. Now she is just somebody that I used to know lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree to be true to yourself and others, don't hide your feeling and feel regret later. We should say thing otherwise to please others. I will not do from now on too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yan,
    Can't agreed more. Better hurt them and wake them up and if they are true friends they will accept it. If not so be it.

    ReplyDelete