Wednesday, July 4, 2012

ALL PACKED AND READY TO GO

I am counting the days when I can finally return home. Most of my belongings have been packed.
I will take back the first batch end of this month, with the remaining stuff end of August. Then hand hand over the car keys, and the house keys then I will fly home. I took advantage of the offer from fire fly and got my return ticket at only Rm4.00  not including the tax and other charges of course. The total amount comes to Rm67.00 still cheaper than the normal fare which will be above RM100++
My wife had reminded me to bring back her precious "kuali"(frying pan) so I had put it together with my first batch of belongings lest I forget.
The second batch will consist of my kitchen stuffs and clothings which should not take too much of my time packing them.

these to move out first


my wife's flying oops I mean frying pan.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm you must be very excited! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Hayley, I can't wait for the time to pass by so that I can be with my family again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck, Johnnie. Take time to sort thing out, and you stay easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Yan for your concern. I feel so blessed to have friends like you, Hayley, Eugene, Yvonne and so many who drop by.

    ReplyDelete