Wednesday, December 6, 2017

YEAR END REFLECTION

It's already the second week of december, and pretty soon , it will be christmas, and then we will move into  a new year.
It's time to reflect what has happen throught out the year.There has been good times as well as bad time. However the last couple of months has been quite tough money wise. I seems to be spending more money due to my carelessness.  First it was my laptop due to my eagerness to update the software, I end up spending money to get it repair/working again. (read my post here)  Then last week, I went cheras, just because I wanted to support one of the instructor I drove all the way there , got stucked in the traffice for two hours and on the way back, it was raining heavily and I did not see the pothole and then heard a loud bang and my wheel got into a deep hole. After driving a while I knew something was not right as I would feel as if I was driving on a flat tire and I could hear the sound that indicate so. Upon reaching home I did a check and it seems ok so I left it at that.It was late when I reached home anyway and that was nothing much I could do . The next morning my fear was confirmed, the tire was flat,so I drove to the petro station to fill in the air on my tire so that I could drive to work and later to get it check at the tire shop nearby my office. It was discovered the side of the tires was badly cut by the stones (in the pot hole) and had to be replaced,which means both tires. While they took out my tires it was also discovered there was a leak from some pump near the wheel area. Oh boy another cost involved. If only I did not make the trip.I would not have felt so bad if those tires were old, but they were just changed only a couple of months ago.
Oh well, I guess I have to learn from my silly mistakes and hopefully next year onwards I need to be more careful where I want to travel. No more to please people, I need to be practical and choose my destination carefully. I think, shah alam, subang and even puchong should be ok, but Kuala lumpur should not be on my list.
I have also come to term that certain relationship will not heal and it is pointless to dwell in the past. It's time to move on.  On the bright side, I did make some good friends this year and that is something positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment