Monday, March 13, 2017

JUST STAY STRONG GIRL

Seeing someone you care for hurting , and you can't do a thing about it is so heart breaking.
You wished you could help, but you are restricted. You are so helpless.That's the situation I am in now and I just wished she will stay strong. I can only prayed she will be able to stand up tall again.
Throw away the negative thoughts, fight the resistance and fight fight fight. You can do it.
These words from a James Taylor song comes to mind


 People can be so cold.
They'll hurt you and desert you. Well, they'll take your soul if you let them,
oh yeah, but don't you let them.


Listen to the rest of the song here:-





Remember you got a friend in me.

I don't want your thanks, I just want you to be okay.That will be good enough for me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment