Sunday, March 19, 2017

ANOTHER BAD PLANNING

Just return from a hiking trip in kuala lumpur and I had an appointment with a new climber at 3.00 pm  . Got diwn the base around 12-30 pm and had lunch wuth the hikers friends and finished lunch at 1-30 pm . While driving towards usj where the rock climbing gym was inwas debating wheather to go home to get my climbing gears or to head straight to the gym and rent the fears instead . If only I had put my gears in the car,then I would not have this problem  . As I reached the second toll I look at my watch it was almost 2.00 pm even if I could reach home within half an hour , I could make it to the gym at3.00 pm  in time for our meet up  . I am not the type that would cancel an appointment once I have committed and given my word . Of course it would be easier just to call off the meeting since I did not have my gears with me,but that would be so lame  .After a quick calculation I came to the conclusion it will still be cheaper to just rent the gears at the gym . I would have to travelled extra miles just to get my gears  not to mention more tiring  . So what did I learnt from this? Well for one never plan two activities on the same day. If at all it was unavoidable then get all that is needed and put them  in the car to avoid making unnecessary trip home   .




No comments:

Post a Comment