Wednesday, March 30, 2016

UNLUCKY ME

Sifu just got back from her diving trip, i was suppose to meet up with her for our weekly climb at putra jaya challenge park. I made my way there after work and pasted the first toll when i heard some funny sound. At first i thought it was a car that pass by but the noise got louder and it dawn to me it was from my car. Quickly I pulled over st the side my first thought was a flat tyre. I check them one by one. Thank God all appear ok. Then i look underneath the car in case something stuck below and causing all the noise. Then i notice water leaking below. I open the bonnet to check. Horror of horrors there was a belt which was loosen. I made a call to Aam but could not reach them. After so many attempts finally got them and gave them my location. In the meantime they suggested  i call the highway people for assistance. So i did after a while they came , did some checking and informed me it could be the power steering belt and it was safe to continue driving. Not convinced I prefer to wait for the Aam assist to come .After nearly an hour one of their contractor came and inspect my car he told me the water pump was damage and so was the alternator motor and need to tow my car to his workshop. I asked him how he  intend to do that as he did not come with a tow truck. I was shock when we told me he will use his car to tow it. I told him not to bother. and I call my regular mechanics who arranged a tow truck right away At least the workshop is nearby my office and I will have no problem collecting my car. So that was my misadventures. I missed my climb tonight and have to dig deep into my purse again  yes again as I just spent a big amount repairing  just days ago. Oh what rotten luck this month.




So nice of the highway patrol to put up these cones for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment