Monday, March 7, 2016

ROAD TRIP TO SOUTH

Originaly this trip was suppose to happen last year during one of the holiday with sifu, but she feared the heavy traffic jam on our way back, so it was defer to this year. The new plan was she will attend her company's meeting at singapore and meet up somewhere at Johore Baru, before we head to the Rockworld climbing gym. Anyway that did not happen, so I inviting another rock climbing friend and another good hiking friend. We agreed on the date and all was set to go. Then just a few days before our planned trip the hiking friend informed her boss required her to work on the day of our trip, so I offer to another hiking friend who on the morning of the trip did not pick up my calls. Later she replied saying she never mention she wanted to go in the first place. Then why she did not say so from the very start and why she asked all kinds of question. I just don't understand this type of people. She was in our group chat and during the chat should have make it cleared and then exit from the chat if you have not interest.You can be sure she will not be invited for my future trips  Anyway I am thankful for the girl call moon, who was good with her promised and kept her appointement and turned up on time at my house. Just the two of us we make our way to Johore after our breakfast. We left around 8.30am and reached  past noon at the restaurant where our friend Eric was waiting. After lunch we make our way to Rockworld which was nearby the restaurant where we had our lunch. I was very impressed with this new gym. This was my first visit to this new place since they moved in.Previously they had two gym ,one at Desa cemerlang ,where both Eric and I had our training course. For me it was a refresher course as I had attended one at camp 5 before except for the lead climb which was an additional.  Since I had never done  a lead wall course before , I took the course. The other gym they had was at kulai jaya sport complex. I was there on their official opening a few years ago.
We had to leave around 6.00pm as the gym had a private fumction around 7.00pm.  Eric had to accompany his father for dinner, so we  make our way to Johor Jaya where we had our dinner and wait for him to finish his date with his father. He came around 9.30pm and followed him to his house where we stayed for a night.  We got up around 8.00am and after shower went for our breakfast and then off we went to Pulai Hill 2 for our climb. We got there around 11.00am. This is the first time I had ever hike so late in the morning. Good thing it was shady in the woods,  This was my revist to this hill after leaving Johore for more than 3 years.   Here are some of the photos of our trips.







No comments:

Post a Comment