Friday, February 20, 2015

LONELY GOAT YEAR

This is the 2nd day of chinese new year. I don't really enjoyed it as much as I did years ago.I suppose due to some changes in the family.Everyone has their own plan. Even my God daughter  was unable to pay me a visit due to her work. She is in a far away land .Wonder if she is ok. From her short answer to my post, it seems so cold and distant,unlike her normal greetings, full of love and warm.  Nothing I can do except wish her all the best . But I would have appreciate an answer or a clear message what she wants. It would do everyone some good and we can get on with our separate lives, instead of knocking at a door and not getting a response.
I maybe be over sensitive over the whole episode, but I am one who is very sensitive when it comes to things like this. I think lately I feel more than ever there is a wall between some of the people surrounding me. There is one instant where I gave a gift to someone whom I valued very much, but there was not even an acknowledgement which previously was done without fail. 
So I suppose I need to avoid doing things like this in order not to offend people. Well a fool never learnt as they says. That's me. 
Anyway I am very thankful, I am still able to hike and run a bit. The mountain does give me some solace.There I find it so peaceful. While everyone is still enjoying their chinese new year, I think I will go out to enjoy some mountain air tomorow.

To those celebrating the chinese new year. Happy Chinese New Year.  Huat Aah!


No comments:

Post a Comment