Wednesday, November 20, 2013

EVERYBODY'S INTO RUNNING.

It's sure is catching on.This running sport sure have everybody crazy. There seems to be a run almost every month or maybe weeks , somewhere, sometown. Most of my hiking friends have joined in the bandwagon too and I can see from their status on facebook every now and then. Some of my friends are really into it and even gone international. I mean they were willing to pay for their airfares overseas just to be part of the crowb. This is also a big business and someone is reaping from this vast response and interest. I know the tee shirts company does from the amount of events that is going on. The advertisment industry no doubt will benefit too.Some events like the Standard chartered, Brooks,King of the road  are a yearly afair. Sports wear company waste no time to introduce their products. In the past people are just contents with cotton tees, now their have fit dry and even compressed wears.Oh yes , there are all kinds of running shoes too.People are spoilt for choice these days.There are alots of brands they can choose from. That's big money.
I am in no position to comment why do people run, the way they do because I had only one running experience, and I will be doing another charity run, a short one only 6km just for the fun or it and because the promoters were students. You know just to oblige.
Well if you are into this sport, enjoy it.!

compressed clothings


this is the one I had even before I was into running.


No comments:

Post a Comment