Wednesday, November 20, 2013

BECAUSE YOU ASKED..

Got a private message in my inbox on facebook yesterday from someone I knew a few years ago.She need my phone contact because she has something urgent to discuss with me. As soon as I gave her my number, my phone rang. It was her alright. Apparently she need a favour, she wants me to remove some of the old photos which I had taken of her from my blog. Since she her reasons was valid and legitimate I had to obliged her. She told me she is now in the film industry.Wow, that is good for her and I wished her every success. Some of the photos does not make her look good. You know image is important to a up and coming star. I spend sometime looking through some of my old blogs to removed those photos requested. It was not easy looking though the archive and our internet connection is not making it any easier. I deleted one blog site as it was already "dead". Better to have one which I can post regularly than maintaining so many right? Now I have one password lesser to remember.
Never knew my friend had  rose to a star so quickly. I was aware she did some commercial, but now a movie? It's so hard to believe. I can't wait to catch her movie soon.
All the best to you my friend and hope to catch up with you sometime to have a cup of tea. Oh yes, you owe me one autograph.


No comments:

Post a Comment