Thursday, March 31, 2011

How long can I last?

I don't know how long I will  last. Had been very patient and staying calm .But  even the toughest can break down once they have been pushed to the breaking point.  How do you deal with a boss who is constantly hagging you and keep repeating himself almost every minute.  He seems to treat everyone like a kid and keep reminding people to do their job.  I had served under five General Managers in the past but none are like the one  I am facing now. What rotten luck I have. I know I will go mad if I stay here longer than I should.  It's time to go job hunting ,even if it pay lesser than what I am getting now. So long as I can stay sane.  I mean what good is money if you loose your  mind right?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear what you're going thru Johnnie... I have the very similar situation as you :(
    You're right, everybody has a tolerance limitations, if you can't stand then better look for other solutions.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Hayley, you are a good friend. I need all the encouragement I can get.

    ReplyDelete