Monday, June 15, 2009

MIRACLE 09 -FITNESS FIRST'S YEARLY EVENT

















This is my first time I attended such an event. I was looking forward to it. Manage to get my Body combat friend Nixon to join me. we headed for the venue in Damansara after Rendezvoused at the Klang executive club. We reached there within half and hour but finding a parking space in the car park was quite a challenge. After going in circles, finaly decided to park at any space I could find. We make our way to the open space in front of fitness first's club where the event was held. Quickly registered for the body combat class. Attendance fees was RM20.00 as this was a charity event. Paid with the coupons which I had purchased earlier from the Klang club. The remaining of the coupons were used to vote for the tribe challenge events. Since I was from the Klang club and my god daughter,snow was also part of the team I casted all the votes to the Klang tribe.
The place where the class was held was a bit too small where about 100 or so people jamed packed the place. There was hardly any space to move let alone kicked. Since I could not joined in the exercise comfortably, I have to turned photographer and snaped away.
It was quite and memorable experience. Unfortunately I could not stay till the end as I had to rushed back to attend a meeting in Kota Kemuning.
I found out later the Klang team came up second. well done KBT team. you does us proud.

object width="420" height="340">






































1 comment:

  1. the sun carry the story in today's paper
    read here.
    http://sun2surf.com/article.cfm?id=34946

    ReplyDelete