Sunday, June 21, 2009

FATHER'S DAY.JUNE 21ST 2009




What did I do this father's day. ? Well my wife and I was invited by Pastor Albert ong who runs the good samaritian home in klang to the church that he is attending. Peace City Tabernacle or PCt in short is at Sunway just opposite the sunway pyramic mall. It was a combined mother and father's day celebration.
There was some skit and some songs from the 60s and 70s follwed by some games.
Oh yes there was also an Elvis song done by Mr wong, who used to work for the welfare department in klang. Quite a memorable event. After a quick lunch, we rushed back to port klang to fetch my mum in law and would you believe it? headed back to Sunway again to the sunway mall.This is the first time I had ever travelled to the same destination twice in the same day and within a gap of a few hours. After more than 3 hours in the mall it was time to leave for home.
Had a quick dinner in Klang before calling it a day. so some Father day's celebration huh?
My two sons who sent me text greetings, but I was hoping my two god daughters. would too. (sigh.)
Anyway Happy Father's Day to all.


Here is further reading on history of father's day and some good write up on father.


note:one of them, who happen to be my personal trainer greeted me(albeit a bit late) when I was at the gym., so all is forgiven.



No comments:

Post a Comment